Do you know…
Every year, airlines misplace over 25 million bags. Of these around 1.3 million are never found again. Others are damaged or delayed…. That’s roughly one bag on every average flight!
We don’t want this to happen to you!
TRACE ME VIP is a complete solution designed to reduce the incidence of delayed and lost luggage on travellers, globally.
How it works :
Once you have purchased the service, you will receive a link to download your personal VIP Smart ID luggage tag. Simply print it, attach it to your bag and check-in as normal.
TRACE ME VIP will assist you in tracking mishandled checked-in baggage after landing, using our access to global baggage management systems.
If your bag doesn’t arrive at your destination airport within 100 hours of your flight landing, you may be eligible for our Baggage Delay Warranty for the protection amount you have purchased.
Simple, easy to read and understand customer instructions and Terms and Conditions.
Importantly, TRACE ME VIP is not an insurance product. HOWEVER, it is the perfect compliment to comprehensive travel insurance.
This product is currently not available in our online shop. If you have any questions or you are interested in ordering, please contact our Sales team. We will get in touch as soon as we can.
If Your Bag Goes Missing….
If your bag doesn’t arrive at your destination when you do….
- Go to your airline’s lost luggage counter,
- Fill in the standard airline lost report. It will either be an airline specific form, or a Property Irregularity Report (PIR). Make sure you include your TRACE ME serial number in the bag description field,
- The airline should give you a copy of the report. Scan or photograph it,
- Send an email to VIPHelp@tmlt.zendesk.com, via the App or via your usual email account. You will receive back an electronic form (Mishandled Baggage Notice – MBN) requesting basic details about your flight, your bag, as well as latest contact details. Attach a copy of the report scan or photo, and send it to us.
Whilst the airline searches for your bag, so do we. We will provide you with updates on status at least once every 24 hours or so. Either the airline finds your bag, or the baggage handlers will contact us.
You will be advised when your bag has been found and the airline will arrange to return it.
How to claim
- Send an email to VIPHelp@tmlt.zendesk.com, via the App or via your usual email account.
- You will receive an electronic form (Mishandled Baggage Notice – MBN) to complete and return to us. You can also click here to download.
TRACE ME VIP Customer Terms and Conditions
To view or download the full version of the Terms and Conditions, please click here.